PRIVATE & PRIVATE GROUP LESSON
- Lessons are booked subject to coaches availability.
- Group Lessons:
- A minimum number of participants are needed in order to start a group class.
- For each new month, if there are less than 3 players in the group lesson, fees will be adjusted. Please download for the fee structure.
- All group lessons are capped at 6 persons per class per coach.
- Group lessons are booked on monthly commitment basis.
- No cancellation allowed. No make up lesson are offered for any unused or unattended portion of the monthly fees.
- Please inform the office or coach if you are not signing up for the new month.
- Cancellation Policy for Private lessons:
- Lesson fees will not be charged if cancellation made 24 hrs before scheduled lesson.
- Lesson fees will be charged @ 50% if cancellation is made within 24 hrs of scheduled lesson.
- Lesson fees at 100% will be charged if cancellation is made within 12 hrs of scheduled lesson.
- In event of rain, lesson will be rescheduled if the whole lesson is a wash-out.
- For group lesson, it will be rescheduled to the following first available week immediately after the lapse of the committed month, on the same day at the same time.
- Prorated fees are charged for partial washout (15mins to 35mins: ½ hour fees chargeable; >35mins: full fee is payable).
- Payments: Payments are based on per term of 4 weeks (per term is 3 month). Fees are payable at the start of each term. All new students have to make a full term of payment and fees will be adjusted for in the following term for classes that has commenced before you have joined. Please download for the fee structure.
- Attendance: All students have to attend a minimum of once a week training and have to indicate their training days.
- Expiry: All lessons for private lesson & hitting partner package 10 sessions will be expired in 3 months. Classes not made up will be expired. Once a student stops lessons, he will not be able to make-up any unused lessons. And there is no make up lessons for all junior program package 3 months, if you can not make attendance, you can changes with another day. (unless exam, holiday, and rain: read Leave of absence session & Rain policy below).
- Cancellation: We have a 24hr cancellation policy and you may re-schedule for any other session in the schedule, subject to availability. If you no-show for a session you reserved for, and did not inform us 24hr in advance, you lose your session with no refund.
- Sickness: For last minute cancellation (<24hr) due to sickness, a medical certificate has to be produced to arrange for a make-up class. The Management reserves the right to forfeit a class in the event no medical certificate is provided.
- Make-ups: Students can opt to make up their lessons before or after the reserved class.
- Leave of absence: Students requesting for leave of absence (e.g. due to exams, holidays, etc) for less than one term, is required to continue to pay for fees for the term and will need to make up the classes before the class expires. Any students who request for leave of absence for more than one term will pay for one term’s of fees and will make-up lessons. And extension of the expiry date is subject to Management’s discretion. Fee adjustment will be on a case-by-case basis.
- Rain Policy: Weather update is via Facebook (Like us @ Mirai Tennis Program). In the event of class cancellation due to bad weather, a make-up class can be scheduled with the office. In the event the lesson has commenced, lessons will not be replaced if it has commenced 35mins for red class and 65mins for others classes into the lesson. However, usually if raining fall during commenced the class, we will bring the kids into kids room to do another exercise until finish of lesson (only for munchkin, red, and orange classes)
- Notice to School: Students have to inform The Management ONE month notice in advanced before stopping classes. Substitutions are not allowed and lessons cannot be transferred to another player.
MIRAI TENNIS PROGRAM
WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY
Each Player and their Parents/Guardians should read the statement below before completing and signing this Waiver & Release Form.
In consideration for the right to participate in Mirai tennis program/activities, the undersigned acknowledges, appreciates, and agrees that:
- The programs afford my child the opportunity to participate in activities. There are inherent risks involved with all these activities. I choose to voluntarily allow my child to participate in this tennis programs. I voluntarily assume full responsibility for any risk of loss, property damage, personal injury or death, which may be sustained by my child as a result of his/her participation.
- I certify that I have adequate health insurance necessary to provide for and pay for any medical costs that may directly or indirectly result from my child’s participation in this tennis programs. I agree to pay for any medical costs that exceed the limits of my insurance coverage.
- I understand that this tennis program is physically strenuous and I know of no medical reason why my child should not participate.
- I hereby release, waive, and discharge Mirai Tennis Program and anyone associated with Mirai Tennis Program from all claims, demands, liabilities, rights and causes of action of whatever kind or nature, that may result from or occur during my child’s participation in this tennis programs.